I’m not sure if it really works because nobody has sent in testimonials 🤷♀️ but I’m willing to give it a shot. What I find exciting about this kind of workout is the fact that I have to spell my name and use the letters to figure out my exercise routine.
Don’t forget to repeat the workout a second time.
I also think we need to do this for at least 4weeks to appreciate any body change.
Kindly post your pics on Instagram but first :
- Follow me on @naijahousewife
- Then tag me with @naijahousewife and #spellyourname workout, so that I see your pics and repost on my page.
Please before you think anything, these are not my thoughts. I just thought I should share the information with people who need it. A lot of couples are busy blaming themselves for their lack of enjoying great sex. Now, before pointing that accusatory finger, make sure you are not involved in the following habits:
- Lack of enough sleep. You should have at least between 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Lack of exercise. Exercise provides you with capacity, stamina, strength and flexibility…which of course you will need between the sheets. Do at least 30minutes a day of exercise, even if it is brisk walking.
- Your bedroom is a mess! You can have great sex in the midst of clutter! You need to make your bedroom your haven.
- Lack of essential nutrients.Your body needs necessary nutrients to function optimally, especially vitamins and minerals. Eat foods rich in Vitamin B, such as chicken, fish, etc. Don’t just concentrate on getting only carbohydrate like rice, yam, eba…you know yourselves.
- Eating foods that increase gas in your tummy!…the end result being FART! If you are planning a romantic evening with your partner, then it’s best you stay away from beans or anything similar! For me, I might just add some oats to the list!
- Excessive consumption of alcohol. Too much alcohol causes the inability to orgasm.
- Quit smoking. Research has proven that smoking is strongly associated with ‘Erectile Dysfunction’.
- Check the medications you are on. Some drugs like antihypertensives, antihistamine, or antidepressants have being implicated as a cause of erectile dysfunction, vaginal dryness and low or no libido. Go see your doctor.
- Lack of wait for this… Masturbation!! Self-pleasuring, apparently is used as a form of therapy for sexual disorders. They say it helps awaken sexual desires.
So, now you have these information, it’s left for you to go try some or all of it out…the ball is now in your own court.
Happy New Month peeps!
I know I should have wished you this yesterday but I had exams, and by the time I was done, I was totally spent.
For those of you who are interested in this weight-loss journey with me, remember it kicks off this month of August, yesterday to be precise.
Click here to see the schedule of daily exercises, if you missed the post on it.
Lest I forget, make sure you indicate your accountability on my facebook page, Naijahousewife. You must show some form of proof…like taking a photograph of yourself. The person who remains loyal to the end, will surely get a price…not saying what it is, but it’s worth it! I intend to appreciate that person because it’s not easy O! Even me, I know I might not be able to sustain the ‘torture’.
May this month bring great tidings to you and yours. This month will be full of testimonies for you and yours. Amen.
So let’s sit back and enjoy the ride!
Loads of love…muah!
I really don’t know about you guys but I’m done with the ‘flabby’ feel. It’s time to shed that weight. I’m starting to feel the flabs in my eyeballs!
So, I’m thinking let’s set for ourselves a weight loss challenge…say from August. You have from now till July ending to indulge yourselves in anything…and I mean ANYTHING. *hehehe*
Okay, let’s face facts, forget that we exercise to lose weight, exercise just has a way of making one feel good, sleep well and eat right.
So, if you are up for the challenge, then simply follow the daily routine on each day. And each day you do those routine, all you need to do is write that you are accountable on my Facebook page, Naijahousewife.
For the sake of those who aren’t familiar with some of the exercises, I’ve tried to help illustrate each of them…I’ve made life easy, right?
Fat, you are so done!
Nothing as horrible as reeking of urine. Not to worry, this shouldn’t cramp your style.
Here are some tips on how to manage this problem.
1. Visit a clinic and find out what may be causing this leakage.
2. Wear panty-liners.
3. Visit the nearest gym and learn to do some pelvic floor exercises.
4. Do not starve yourself of water. This will cause more harm than good.
5. Avoid high impact exercises like jogging, running, skipping, etc. Instead do the low impact ones like swimming, yoga or pilates.
6. Make a habit of emptying your bladder as often as possible.
I hope these tips help you.