Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have decided to split after just three years of marriage! At the least the good thing that came out of the marriage are her 2 beautiful daughters, Olive 3 and Frankie 23 months.
Let’s not forget that she was once married to Jeremy Thomas and the marriage lasted for a few weeks. Then she got married to Tom Green but a few months later, her then husband filed for a divorce.
I’m seriously trying not to be negatively judgemental but I can’t help but wonder what’s up with Drew?! Really, if it’s not working for you after 3 men, then it’s either you are not cut out for marriage, or you have major problems!
Even though Drew’s being going on about ‘Trust’ and ‘Compromise’ …still trying to figure out what she’s talking about!
I sure hopes she finds what will truly make her happy!… And I love her O!
My respect for this chic just seems to be increasing day by day. As much as a lot of people may not want to agree with me, I think that the Kardashian sisters have somewhat a good head on their shoulders.
Women generally should learn a thing or two from Khloe’s marital experience. She has only proven that:
1. Marriage is not easy… Can be emotionally, physically and mentally draining.
2. Marriage has more trying moments in the beginning and if couples are not careful in the decisions they make, the marriage could come to an abrupt end!
3. You, and only you have the answers to your marital issues, no matter how many people involved in the marriage.
4. A lot of communication and connecting is involved in achieving marital success.
5. In the first few years of marriage, a lot of questions about almost everything are raised, and which need to be answered. Don’t expect your spouse to be a mind reader. Just ask, and you shall be answered!
The beginning and end of gist is that Khloe and her estranged hubby, Lamar were spotted on Friday while they stepped out for dinner. According to sources, Khloe and Lamar are willing to give marriage another shot. Khloe is rather concentrating on building friendship…way to go girl.
I wish them all the best.