Giving that there seems to be a gradual rise in divorce rate due to infertility issues as one of the major cause, a certain group of individuals believe that it’s important a woman’s fertility be tested! According to them, it will prevent a ‘fruitless’ marriage and unnecessary waste of time.
Well, I’m sorry but I beg to differ! As subjective as this issue is, any relationship based on this condition is a completely false one. Love, last time I checked, still remains unconditional. Therefore, any woman in this kind of relationship with rules, should bail out now…except if you are in it with a different agenda as well. That will be 1-1! Lol!
Anyways, what are your thoughts on this matter. Let’s see how many people think pregnancy is important before marriage.
A lot of friends have crucified me for attempting to read hubby’s messages, but I really don’t know who is fooling who! Everyone gets curious at one point in time and end up invading other people’s privacy.
I personally don’t agree to invading people’s privacy…I think it’s criminal, but really, who loves to be taken unawares? I feel if you can’t handle the information, then there is no point reading the text messages in the first place.
The most annoying part of checking the text messages is when these women use the information gotten as a weapon to constantly abuse, nag and frustrate the man…as if it will help matters.
So peeps, what do you guys think? To check or not to check? Go and vote.
This is particularly for the wives who go to the market or do home-shopping.
I remember my childhood days, I dreaded going to the market with my mum because not only was she an ‘impulse shopper’, she was a ‘die-hard bargainer’ which made us spend more time in the market. We would live home around 8 or 9 am in the morning, and come back from the market around 4 or 5pm that same day…who does that? And you know she would never go to the market with a list, even when I suggest it (which would almost cost me a slap). Then, the most annoying part is that she would use part of the ‘feeding’ money to buy personal stuff like clothes, shoes, bags or jewelry.
I would love to think of myself as a ‘Best deal navigator’ and the ‘Ever faithful loyal shopper’. Yeah, I like to stick to the list and plan for another day.
So what shopper are you? Know thyself…hehehe! Let’s hear read your voice thoughts.
Are you :
1. The Die-hard Bargainer. She can stay on one spot and bargain until the shop owner gets frustrated and gives you the price you’ve been hassling for.
2. The Impulse Buyer. She buys anything she desires without giving it a thought. More so, what’s she’s buying is not even in the list!
3. The Best-deal Navigator. She’s prepared to walk round the whole market, even till night, looking for the best price.
4. The Ever – Faithful-Shopper. She sticks to her list. She may be tempted but she stays loyal to that list of hers.
5. The Window Shopper. Usually, before she decides on what goes on her list, she would window shop to plan better and of course prioritise. This kind of woman is most of the time updated on the latest stuff and price. She’s never taken unawares.
I’m just being curious…I need to know the commonest ways in which women find out that their husbands are cheating on them. *Women are definitely not left out in the ‘cheating game’* For now, this is all about the guys been caught.
So, babes, if you’ve ever been in this situation. tell us how you got to find out about your man.