For those of you battling with cravings, weight loss and all what noughts, this is for ‘us’. You see, I listened to your inner voice. Therefore, I did an extremely little ‘research’ and found these easy recipes.
If you still don’t have an idea on how to count calories, you may need to browse through my archives and read up on how to. I’m still trying to figure out how to link some of my articles with present ones, so bear with me.
Please before you think anything, these are not my thoughts. I just thought I should share the information with people who need it. A lot of couples are busy blaming themselves for their lack of enjoying great sex. Now, before pointing that accusatory finger, make sure you are not involved in the following habits:
- Lack of enough sleep. You should have at least between 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Lack of exercise. Exercise provides you with capacity, stamina, strength and flexibility…which of course you will need between the sheets. Do at least 30minutes a day of exercise, even if it is brisk walking.
- Your bedroom is a mess! You can have great sex in the midst of clutter! You need to make your bedroom your haven.
- Lack of essential nutrients.Your body needs necessary nutrients to function optimally, especially vitamins and minerals. Eat foods rich in Vitamin B, such as chicken, fish, etc. Don’t just concentrate on getting only carbohydrate like rice, yam, eba…you know yourselves.
- Eating foods that increase gas in your tummy!…the end result being FART! If you are planning a romantic evening with your partner, then it’s best you stay away from beans or anything similar! For me, I might just add some oats to the list!
- Excessive consumption of alcohol. Too much alcohol causes the inability to orgasm.
- Quit smoking. Research has proven that smoking is strongly associated with ‘Erectile Dysfunction’.
- Check the medications you are on. Some drugs like antihypertensives, antihistamine, or antidepressants have being implicated as a cause of erectile dysfunction, vaginal dryness and low or no libido. Go see your doctor.
- Lack of wait for this… Masturbation!! Self-pleasuring, apparently is used as a form of therapy for sexual disorders. They say it helps awaken sexual desires.
So, now you have these information, it’s left for you to go try some or all of it out…the ball is now in your own court.
Anxiety is very common. Everyone does get anxious once in a while. What I can’t actually stand about anxiety, is the way it manifests:
1. Rumbling tummy.
4. Cold sweat.
5. Poor concentration.
6. Irrational thoughts and behavior.
7. Increase in blood pressure.
But, hey, there are some quick remedies for dealing with these annoying symptoms!
1. Have a warm lavender bath.
2. Practice breathing slowly. Hold your breath for 4 or 5 seconds, then very slowly exhale. Repeat process until you feel calmer.
3. Reduce your intake of coffee, cola drinks, beers or wine.
4. Aerobics! Or better still take a 30mins brisk walk.
5. Meditation and prayers, should never be underestimated.
6. Think positively.
7. Increase multivitamin intake.
8. See your doctor for prescription medication if all these don’t work.
Nothing as horrible as reeking of urine. Not to worry, this shouldn’t cramp your style.
Here are some tips on how to manage this problem.
1. Visit a clinic and find out what may be causing this leakage.
2. Wear panty-liners.
3. Visit the nearest gym and learn to do some pelvic floor exercises.
4. Do not starve yourself of water. This will cause more harm than good.
5. Avoid high impact exercises like jogging, running, skipping, etc. Instead do the low impact ones like swimming, yoga or pilates.
6. Make a habit of emptying your bladder as often as possible.
I hope these tips help you.
Water is good for our body system and everybody knows that.
Getting kids to drink water can be quite tasking but it comes with a lot of patience and endurance as a parent.
Some mothers start to train their kids early enough from childhood and these kids end up loving water more than other drinks. Meanwhile, some mothers train theirs with sugared drinks or flavoured water, making it more difficult to get these kids to drink water when much older.
This article is a reminder for parents to make sure their kids drink at least 10 glasses of water which is equivalent to 1 large bottle of ‘Eva’ water.
Tips on how you can achieve that include:
1. First thing in the morning when the kids wake up, get them to drink a glass of water.
2. After their breakfast and before they set off for school, get them to take 1 or 2 glasses.
3. Make sure you fill their water bottles with water instead of giving sugared drinks… I don’t want to mention any one.
4. Serve water to them at all meals. If they refuse, encourage them with rewards, especially with something they can’t resist.
5. Give water last thing at night.
I know some of you may not agree with this water drinking because you might have kids with bed-wetting issues! Is it not better to simply wake your child up to ‘wee’ than have one ill from dehydration.
Did you know that dehydration causes a lot of problems like kidney failure, seizure disorders, shock and eventually death.
So if you know you truly care about your child, then do the aforementioned.
a lot of mothers have a bad hab