Even though I’ve always been a ‘junkie’, the road to good health is and always will be ‘Clean Eating’. All these diseases, cancer, stroke, arthritis, even our health, weight, energy level, mood and sleep patterns are directly influenced by the type of food we eat.
So the rules of Clean Eating are basically :
1. Eating less processed foods like chips, canned foods, cake, etc.
2. Eating mostly plants and plant-based foods.
3. Eating animals that are majorly herbivorous.
Now is the time to stop burdening your body with foods that don’t have value. You’ll definitely live a longer and healthier life if you start eating real foods. Trust me… You’ll be kissing cancer and other diseases good bye!
1. I made up my mind to stop taking refined sugar. I replaced refined sugar with honey.
2. I ensure I have a healthy breakfast before I leave the house. This prevents me from craving for all sorts of things.
3. I don’t store processed foods in my house, not even a soft drink.
4. I try to plan my meals ahead of time.
5. I choose to cook rather than eat out.
It’s not easy o, especially with a busy schedule, kids and all, but it’s achievable.