SHE DIED USING A POWER-BANK!…(PHOTO REALLY GRAPHIC)

Oh my goodness, someone just sent this to me!

People should be careful about how they use all these so-called power banks in charging their phones. The worst part, is how people forget themselves and fall asleep with the power bank close to their body or underneath their pillows.

That is exactly what happened to this young girl. She slept off while charging her phone with the power bank.

Heard she died on Monday after she got electrocuted from the already melted power bank. Her parents found her the following morning.

Photo graphic (Be warned)

2 thoughts on “SHE DIED USING A POWER-BANK!…(PHOTO REALLY GRAPHIC)

  1. So sad. May her soul RIP. But we need to be careful cos many of us fail one basic power bank rule like the girl did…plugging a power bank to power source and at the same time charging your phone with it from the other end!!! It’s so wrong! So please please please never plug your power bank to electricity and at the same charge your phone…allow the power bank to charge, disconnect from power source, then charge your phone

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s