Is your marriage becoming boring? Do you feel like your husband may have another ‘love interest’ somewhere else? Do you feel like you do not exist in your husband’s eyes? Do you sense that your marriage may be breaking down? Do you think it’s time to move on?!
So if you are thinking of a separation or a divorce, clear those thoughts! Trust me, the problem may not necessarily be your marriage or your husband (cut the man some slacks). The problem is YOU.
Surprised? I think it’s time for you to change your image (an image of an ageing boring nag). You may be the reason why your marriage be boring. You may be the reason why your husband still works late at night in the so called ‘office’. You may be the reason he finds it hard to pay you a compliment.
YOU ARE DOWNRIGHT BORING. YOU LACK SELF-ESTEEM. YOU LACK CONFIDENCE. YOU DON’T HAVE FRIENDS OR GOOD ONES AT THAT…IN SHORT, MY LOVE, YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFE!
So, instead of hating your husband and your marriage, give a shot at yourself first…I know you can do it! Allow me to give you tips:
1. If you are coming from a bad situation or you think you are still in a bad situation which you can’t possibly change, visit a PSYCHOLOGIST not a PSYCHIATRIST…he or she will help you understand you better.
2. Change your wardrobe…do sexy but not trashy! Please leave your church out of this!
3. You may want to change your ‘friends’…sieve the good from the bad and the ugly! Trust me…it’s all part of the cleaning up. You do not need negative people in your life.
4. Enrol in a course that will increase your financial state…lack of money can cause MAJOR DEPRESSION…I’ve been there. *wink*
5. Don’t kill yourself in housework…do the one your body can manage and leave the rest for whoever is bothered! Mscheew!
6. Start telling yourself positive things. No one will do that for you.
7. Do something crazy that you’ve always wanted to do and probably haunts you like crazy! *wink*