Some of you married folks may not know this, but there are certain foods you’ve been taking for granted, that do more than just fill your tummy…they actually increase your sexual drive.
So if you are one of those men who drink alcohol just to have more ‘action’…no need. According to Men Provement, the following are natural foods that can do the job the healthy way:
- Almonds: This king of nuts has a great amount of vitamin B2, protein, vitamin E and calcium. Almonds are a great food for brain activity and help to awaken sexual desire.
- Marzipan: This is an almond paste which is a common gourmet dessert. It is a nice way to end the night with your lady.
- Honey: also known as food of the gods, is a sweet elixir produced by bees from pollen. Along side the aromas, honey is especially appreciated as the best re-generators of sexual energy. Together with nuts, fruits, eggs and meat it creates some of the best “turn-on” dishes.
- Artichoke: It is believed that artichokes “warm up” the genitals. An artichoke stuffed with marinated shrimp is an extremely sensual dish, providing an unforgettable experience. (These are the things that will impress any lady.)
- Asparagus: It is a time tested drug for prostate diseases. It is also rich in asparagine – a widely known diuretic, which increases urinary activity. Since asparagus is rich in vitamin A, phosphorus, calcium and potassium, it is officially classified as a booster of sexual desire. To get the most benefit, you should eat young shoots which are cut in spring. They have a mild taste, just do not cook them for long.
- Avocado: The name was given by the Aztecs, literally meaning testicles. Other than looking like a mans set, avocado is a very nutritious fruit rich in protein, vitamin A, potassium and non-essential fatty acids. These fatty acids will help your body produce testosterone, while the combination of all the nutrients provides a strong sexual boost.
- Bananas: The hero of many jokes (because of its phallus form), is also a great booster of that male sex organ. Bananas are a great natural aphrodisiac which are rich in potassium and natural sugars. A great recipe to spice them up a little bit is to take a bit of curry and butter and pour it over a banana. Sprinkle on some walnuts and your good to go. Otherwise, you can just grab one for breakfast and it will give you a good sexual appetite throughout the day.
- Flower Pollen: It has an incredible amount of nutrients including amino acids, vitamins, minerals and superoxide dismutase, which has been shown to slow down aging. While athletes from around the world use the flower pollen to enhance strength and endurance, it is also shown to be one of the most effective passion boosting products.
- Coconut: Coconut has fantastic effects on the body. Indians say that coconuts increase the amount of sperm and cleanse the urinary bladder while eastern doctors recommend a coconut diet for tiring chronic diseases which take away all your energy.
- Dates: Dates are known as the sweetest fruit on earth. They purify the blood and increase the amount of semen in men. The sugar from dates also gives enough energy for long, passionate sex. Because of this, dates are considered a “sexual” food. An easy recipe is to take finely chopped, crushed dates, rolled in shredded coconut and fill them with blanched almonds. That’s a triple threat sexual booster.
- Eggs:Eggs, the gift full of protein, has been considered as a sexual stimulant throughout the ages. So much so, that Casanova ate them before every love adventure. Sheikh Nafzajus, the author of “Perfume Garden” recommended eating as many eggs as possible. (Don’t overdo it!) Eggs fried in butter, in his opinion, give “fuel” for an endless love marathon. Scientifically this is because of the great boost in testosterone that is provided by the good cholesterol that the eggs and butter provide. For a sensual desert to get any woman in the mood, try some eggnog (egg mixed with milk, cream, honey, vanilla and nutmeg). This, and starting your day off with a few eggs, is a sure fire way to keep your sexual energy at its peak.
- Garlic: That smell? Yes. Especially since the smell garlic is considered to be one of the “turn-ons”. Garlic helps to regulate the blood flow in your body, especially in your pelvic area. If you want to eat a bit of garlic before the night, the only thing you have to remember is to give a piece to your partner. Thus both of you will have the same breath ; ).
- Mango: It is described as an easily digestible, strength giving and arousing fruit. This sensual fruit can be used as a desert and shared between partners. The mango itself also look like the testicles and this alone stimulates imagination and desire.
- Mushrooms: Lets just say it. The cap of mushrooms look like the head of penis. This is enough to stimulate desire. But besides this, mushrooms are rich in zinc & it is believed that they are a great source of sexual energy.
- Okra: It is believed that lady‘s okra lit the fire of passion. While In Indian tradition, okra is recommended as a food that rejuvenates, energizes and turns on sexual desire.
- Olive Oil: It is the most nutritious and easily digestible oil of all the vegetable oils. Since olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids, the healthy sex organs are supplied with all the nutrients they need, while testosterone production is enhanced.
- Onion: There are different kinds of onion: red, white, yellow, brown & Spanish. Itconsidered a diuretic, tonic, stimulant, cleaner of the blood and sexual booster.
- Pistachios: It is believed that pistachios arouse sexuality and cleanse the blood. Combine pistachios with honey and expect a nice, refreshed libido.
- Sesame Seeds: It is rich in vitamin E and this may be the reason they are called men‘s food. It is believed that sesame seed actually prolongs life. If you want to increase your sexual activity, you should eat sesame oil with honey or halva.
- Wheat Grass: Wheat grass is rich in vitamin E, which is known as the sex vitamin. If you get it, buy wheat grass in a vacuum pack, otherwise in a day or two it will get a bitter taste.
- Parsely: Parsley is used around the world as a desire enhancing foods. Put some fresh herbs in salads or make a juice and drink a couple of teaspoons three times per day to reap these powerful benefits.
- Mint and Peppermint Tea: (Half a glass twice a day) provides the benefits of acting as an antiseptic, being anti-inflammatory, strengthening the heart, helping with insomnia, alleviating headaches and acting as an aphrodisiac.
- Aloe Vera Plant: Also known as the “plant of one hundred years,” the juice from aloe leaves with a spoon of honey (one teaspoon three times per day) will activate your pelvic blood circulation and help you to perform sexually. You can buy liquid aloe vera extract from your local pharmacy & use it with natural and raw honey.
- Celery: This does amazing things for a man. Its has been proven to increase your semen volume and provide a boost to your sexual potency through its high amounts of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium and zinc. It also contains arginine which increases blood flow to your genitals, resulting in stronger and longer erections.
Also, celery is an abundant source of two pheromones androsterone and adrostenol. These boost your natural pheromones when you eat them, which can then be detected by the sub-conscious of women. Its a scientific fact that pheromones exist, and even though the effects may be subtle, they also may be there.
So there…you guys had better key into these healthy foods, rather than look for every excuse to go to the ‘bar’!