It is not according to my Gospel please, before you crucify me!
At first when I saw this publication, I really wanted to ignore it.
According to DAILY MAIL, these were the facts they stated:
- Men who have slept with more than 20 women slashed their risk by 28%
- Bedding over 20 women slashes risk of getting aggressive tumours by 19%
- Celibacy doubles the risk of the disease, researchers found
- Having sex with more than 20 men also doubles risk of prostate cancer
- This is compared to men who have never slept with another man
- Having one male partner does not increase the risk of the disease
How does this work, you may ask? The study confirmed that regular intercourse may flush out cancer -causing chemicals, as the prostate secretes bulk of the fluid in semen. *This, Mr Researcher is not rocket-science!*
Now it’s publications such as this that really upset me! This tells you that we are closer to the end times than we can even imagine. The publisher, as far as I am concerned is promoting ‘Promiscuity’, knowing fully well the dangers involved!
We all know that Prostate cancer is any man’s worst nightmare but does that give us the right to increase the spread of sexually transmitted diseases! It is the first study that suggests that it is not the amount of sex that counts here, even masturbation, but the number of female partners! They even went as far as saying that Celibacy doubles the risk of prostate cancer.
As far as I am concerned, this publication should be thrown out the window. It’s obviously a researcher trying to gain some form of cheap fame!
Having multiple sex with one partner will still achieve the same effect as someone who decides to endanger his life by having sex with multiple partners…but then again, as long as, the man finds his wife desirable!