Believe it as it may, SEX is GOOD! :-)…as in really GOOD!
This article is particularly for all those ‘frigid’ wives in the house, who deny their husbands a healthy amount of sex!
According to WebMD, Sex allows you the following benefits:
- Immune Booster. In other words, sex increases all the ‘soldiers’ of the body that help to fight against diseases.
- Increases your libido.
- Helps improve women’s bladder control by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
- Helps lower blood pressure. (Before nko?! )
- Counts as a form of exercise.
- Lowers the possibility of having a heart attack.
- Helps reduce pain in any part of your body. (Why won’t it…pleasure is used to replace the pain)
- Reduces chances of prostate cancer from series of ejaculation. ( I am sure the men are excited about this!)
- One is assured of a sound sleep.
- Helps reduce stress drastically