This is really weird but funny! Lol!
If you are a new mother and you don’t understand why your child is crying, look no further…Google to the rescue! Gone are the days, when mothers, especially new mothers would turn to their mother or mother in law for answers to questions concerning their babies.
So, grandma, enjoy this seat………
According to Daily Mail (Read here for full story), here are a list of commonly searched questions on Google:
1. How can I get my child to sleep more?
2. How to clear my baby’s nose?
3. How can I help a teething baby?
4. How do I treat a baby’s cold?
5. When should I wean my baby?
6. How much milk should my baby have?
7. Is my baby’s rash normal?
8. What is colic?
9. How and when to potty train my child?
10. When should my child crawl or walk?
11. My baby is constipated. What can I do?
12. When can I start to give my child water to drink?
13. When should my child start to crawl?
*Very soon, questions like …”Who is my baby’s father?” will be asked on Google..Just watchout! *