Very simple…but our husbands have consistently failed to see it😥
Husband, just do the following and we are fine, probably even love you more:
1. Give us a ‘cooking’ break! Instead, why don’t you cook up a meal for two and serve us in bed.😜
2. Give our shoulders a gentle massage.
3. Do the laundry (without been told).
4. Go shopping (don’t worry, we will write the list!)
5. Leave us your wallet or atm card …we never know when your unborn kid might feel peckish!
6. Do school runs.
7. Ask us at intervals if we need anything (like extra comfort etcetera) !
8. Mind the kids at every opportunity you get.