It can really be difficult as a child having to deal with a father who abandons his family or matrimonial home because of another woman. And when this sort of thing happens, it’s as if the man is under a spell! I can forgive the ‘cheating’ part but what I can’t understand is the ‘abandoning of the home’ part. I will keep saying it, any relationship that causes the spouse to leave his or her partner is almost always not a healthy one and trust me, it never lasts! That ‘other’ woman, once she has taken all your ‘glory’, will leave you high and dry. So it doesn’t make sense to abandon your lovely wife and children because of ‘pussy’!
Fela Durotoye, a motivational speaker and CEO of Visible Impact, who is married to Make-up artiste mogul, Tara Durotoye, shared his experience growing up with an ‘absentee’ father. Read story here. His father unfortunately jammed ‘one chance’ and went down hill from there. By the time, the poor man realised it, it was too late.
This interview really should be an eye-opener for every family man. I am not here to scare you about having friends. Have O! But as you are forming friendship, please choose carefully. A lot of women out there are evil and professional ‘home-wreckers’. They are only out to point and kill!
These are tips on how to fish out the ‘home-wreckers’:
- Any woman that will disrupt your normal family routine.
- Any woman that makes you spend more time with her than your wife.
- Any woman that demands more of your presence, therefore making you tell all sorts of cock and bull stories to your wife.
- Any woman that starts making you complain about your wife in whom you saw nothing wrong with initially.
- Any woman that makes you stop taking care of your family especially financially. This is the worst.
- Any woman that makes you beat your wife.
- Any woman that makes you consider leaving your wife and your home!
If this applies to you, please pray your way out of this problem before it is too late. Some of these women operate on the ‘juju’ level and before you realise it, years will come and go, and nothing to show for it.